Saturday, January 19, 2013

Just A Taste

"He Can Get It"

Jacinta sat at the kitchen table, still holding her cutting knife. She reached up to wipe sweat from her brow, and in the process she smeared blood across her forehead. Jacinta cursed looked at the meat in front of her, preping this much food was always a daunting task. But one well worth it. She put the knife down and leaned back in her chair. She smiled thinking about the night before.
I had donned my new red hot leather mini dress with matching red leather stilettos. And with my cafe con leche toned skin, shoulder length curly black hair and dark brown bedroom eyes, I knew I was looking good. Shit, if I was someone else other than myself, be it male or female, I'd do me. I had headed out to the 305's newest hot spot La Boulevard Cafe. Once I got there, I scooped the place out, looking for some hotties. Oh there was plenty there. I walked over to the bar and ordered myself a long island ice tea. I walked around the place with my drink , when I was done getting my fill, I sat my cup down and ordered me a sex on the beach. They had started playing reggae and reggaeton  my favorite so I made my way to the dance floor, drink in hand. I'm dancing, winding  to the beat. A sexy as hell Dominican walked over to me asking to dance; I turned him down, not the flavor I was looking for tonight. I keep right on moving to the beat. I feel hands on my waist behind me, so I step back so my body is flush with his. I look over my shoulder to see who this bold new playa was. Bingo!! He was a cute, young, maybe 19 years old, white kid. 10 years my junior, but oh, could he get it. So I'm showing out, windin, grinding against him, using all mIy best moves. And I could tell he was feeling me, cause I could definitely feel him. The club switched up to hip hop playing  the new Jay-Z song. I tell the kid I'll be right back and head to the rest room. Stumbling all over the place. When I met back up with him, he asked what I had been drinking, I looked at him and smiled, told him, I was having sex on the beach. He grinned and said he would get me another. I shook my head, he asked, "What's good ma?" I pulled his head down to my level so I could talk in his ear. I told him I rather take you back to my place so I can fuck you. He looked at me with surprise all over his face. All he could say was, "Oh word?" I grabbed his hand and started for the exit. I handed him my keys and said you drive. We got in the car and started out. He asked my name, I looked at him and asked did it really matter? He said nothing. I suddenly had a wicked good ideal. I wait for a red light, I place a mint between my breast, and turn to him, I guide his face to it and tell him eat the mint. He does and ask me what flavor was it, I tell him it's my own mix. He starts back driving, and I started unbuttoning his shirt, running my hands up and down his chest. I took off my seat belt and fully turned towards him. I started kissing him on his neck and chest, I sucked on his nipple that was closest to me. I go for his pants and he tries to lightly push me away. He tells me, "Hey what you doing? Slow down we'll have plenty of time once we get to your crib. I sit back in my seat and buckle back up. We ride the rest of the way in silence, except for the occasional direction here or there. When we pull up to my house I have him park in the garage. I stumble out the car and into the house. I told him to follow me into my office and giggle. He follows me into my bedroom, I tell him, Make yourself at home. I go into the bathroom and freshen up, when I come out, all I have on is my red leather stilettos. And as I had hoped he had gotten undressed and was waiting for me on my bed.

1 comment:

  1. I see this is just about 3 years old. It's not bad. I want to anticipate where this story line is heading but it is very early in the story so I really cannot. This is understandable as you're still developing/introducing the character. You've used a good deal of descriptive words to facilitate visualization and capture this reader's attention. And the fact that you haven't disclosed the character's name maintains the distance as you (will hopefully) continue to "flesh her out."





    ReplyDelete