Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day Dreaming Snippet of a story

Rane
I stood across the way, staring at this male eye candy. He was what I call a light bright. a light skinned brother. I'm leaning against the opposite wall trying to get u the nerve to say what's on my mind. Light bright is just standing there messaging on his BB, oblivious to the turmoil in my head. He licks his lips and I feel myself get moist. I've never been affected by a man physically the way he was affecting me at this very moment. I close my eyes and picture him walking over to me, his impressive 6ft height towering over my petite 5ft frame. I look up at him and exhale shakily. He lowers his head and takes my breath into him as he kisses me. I fist my hands in the front of his shirt as the heat builds between us. He pushes me against the wall , pressing his leg between the apex of my thighs. A  moan leaves my lips. He presses himself more firmly against me. Somewhere in the excitement my hands slipped under his shirt, I run my fingertips over his nipples, his breath catches. My hands roam his back, marking my territory as I go. He pulls away, I protest. He leads me by the hand to a low table. He motions for me to sit down, I do. He kneels in front of me, unbuttons my dress from collar to hem, laying me bare. He kisses my lips softly and starts a slow exploration of my body. Leaving one set of lips and ending at another. Excuse me, excuse me. I startle and open my eyes and Mr. Light Bright himself is standing in front of me. For real. I blink away my sweet day dream, and struggle to get my bearings. I stutter, "Ye, yees?" He ask, "Um, are you ok?" I look him in the eyes and can't respond. He looks as to leave. I blurt out, "I'm good. Thanks." He smiles and my breath quickens. What is wrong with me? He moves to walk away again, I grab his sleeve and ask him his name. He pauses and looks at me silently. I tell him never mind. I turn to walk away, I am about 4 steps away, when I hear, "Emery."

At the sound of his voice, I paused mid step  I turned and glanced at him. He was still standing there. I approached him and said, "Emery is a nice name. I'm Rane." "You mean like the the rain, precipitation " I laughed and told him no, my name means Queen, and it's spelled R A N E.He smiled at me and and said my bad. I adverted my gaze. I just felt so wrong or guilty for my lil day dream. I almost felt like he knew what had went down in my head and found it amusing. I groaned aloud without realizing it. "What's wrong?" Emery asked. My head jerked up and immediately my eyes were glued to his sensuous lips. I mumbled nothing, what do you mean? He threw me a smirk. "Don't worry about it. Its all good." he assured me. We stood there in silence. He looking at me with the smirk still on his face, and me, now looking at the floor. Suddenly he asked, " How about, you be my Queen?" I met his gaze head on to try and gauge if he was serious or just messing with my head. He seemed dead ass. I got brave and replied, "How about I take you out t dinner first, and go from there?" "Don't you mean, let me take you to dinner?" I informed him that I said exactly what I meant. And if he was too much of a sexist, then I suppose he was qualified to be my court jester. His mouth dropped like he couldn't believe I had just tried him. I got bolder still. I jotted down my number and handed it to him. "Lets see if you are a King, or a jester." I turned on my heels and walked out.

Emery Emery looked on as Rane walked away from him. Wow. Did she just call him a Jester? That's the same as calling him a clown. Like he some joke to be taken lightly. Hell naw! This booshie ass hoe! Emery shook his head as he thought about it. Emery walked towards the back of the library, still musing to himself. His P.O. got jokes. Making him serve community service in a library of all places. He started methodically placing books on the shelf. Emery grimaced while his thought again turned to Miss Thang, Rane. What on earth even possessed him to approach her? She had such a stank ass attitude. But damn, lil mama was fine, in a nerdy kinda way. She looked like she was all but having a fucking orgasm over in that corner. Emery laughed out loud to himself. Yeah, that was his problem, he was thinking with the wrong head when he approached her. He hadn't had a piece in over 5 years. Bullshit charge. He got mad all over again, same thing happens every time he thinks about all the time he lost and his record. He got 5 years for resisting arrest. 5 fucking years gone. For a bullshit charge. His ol girl got pissed because she caught him cheating. She was a vindictive bitch. She came in there wilding out, gave the poor girl a whooping. After she calmed down she came at me saying she was sorry for the way she had been acting lately and she understood why I cheated and she wasn't mad. I should have known something was up. She started coming on to him and shit. touching all on herself and talking bout she wanna make it up to him. So they start getting it in, and shorty was getting real freaky and shit saying she wanted it rough cause she deserved to be punished. She was telling me to hit her harder and be rougher, she was really getting off. Her ass put me to sleep. Next thing I know I was being thrown on the floor by the cops, butt ass naked and all. Of course I tried to shake them off. I didn't know why they were all up in my crib assaulting a nigga and shit. I asked them repeatedly what the problem was. They didn't have shit to say, but they read me my rights. As I was being forced out my own crib I see her in the corner, crying, looking real beat down. I'll never forget the way she looked. Hair was all screwed up, she had the sheet from the bed barely covering her, blood was on the sheet, and running down her legs. She had bruises all over her. The bitch smiled at me and mouth gotcha as I was escorted out. I lost it, I tried shaking them pigs off m again just so I can give her ass a real ass whooping. I tried explaining how conniving she is and it was all a set up. The cops just laughed and hit on me, while I was handcuffed. Real men they were. I kept telling them she asked me to do it.Them pigs wasn't trying to hear me. They charged me with sexual battery in the 2nd offense.10 years in the Pen minimum. I ain't got no money for no lawyer. The kept delaying  my court date, saying they didn't have a public defender available and shit. By time I went to court I had  spent over 30 days in jail. Fought off countless niggas who heard I raped and beat a woman. When she was called to testify she refused to take the stand, admitting she lied. So they hit me with resisting arrest. And they had the nerve to give the full sentence of 5 years. I did everyone one of those years. The judge gave her just a slap on the wrist. She served a couple days for lying. But the judge said he felt she was frightened for life, and that's the reason she wouldn't take the stand. Bitch.

Emery finished up the book cart he was restocking and was rolling the cart to the back when a female stepped in front of him. He was still thinking about the raw deal he got so he stopped abruptly.He looked her, starting at her stiletto clad feet to her fresh do. Who the hell wheres stilettos to the library? She leaned her hip up against the bookshelf and placed her hand on the other hip. she was dressed in the latest fashion, clothes hugging her in all the right places. accentuating her curves. Mami was banging, but something seemed off about her. " Can I help you?" She looked like she was accustomed to men drool ing all over her and hanging on to her every word. Waited on hand and foot. Not this nigga, got me bent. She gave me the slow once over and said, "I certainly hope so." She smiled and trailed her fingers from her collar bone down between her breast, further down across her flat stomach, skimmed over her crotch and let her hand rest on her hip again. As hot as she was, my dick didn't even jump. "Look lady, I ain't got time for his shit today, what the fuck do you want?" She started to speak, I held up my hand to cut her off, "Speak only if it has to to do with something in this library." She replied, "You could do me in this library." I looked at her like she was deaf, dumb and  just plain stupid. I pushed right past her. What the fuck is wrong with women now days?

Brooke Sharpe ©

No comments:

Post a Comment