I have never had a blog or a public place to post my work, rather it be poetry, pictures or just random thoughts to chew on. A friend suggested I try a blog, so here I am. Part of me feels like this is as good an ideal as karaoke while intoxicated. And the other part feels, why the heck not? If people don't read it or read it and don't like it; what is the worst that can happen? My online self expressions will be just like in the real world. People just don't seem to get me. So, I will be trying this out anyways, throwing caution to the wind and posting pictures, poems, stories and other lil tidbits to gnaw on. If you like something you read, let me know. But keep in mind, I'm a horrible speller and not always grammatically correct.....THIS IS ME

No comments:
Post a Comment