Thursday, November 29, 2012

Unfounded Territory

Long warm masculine fingers trail down my back, reaching, finding my soul. Those same hands turn me around, to see what his fingers have touched. He lowers his head and with a simple kiss takes my heart into his hands. I reach up to cradle him to my breast, as to not let him slip away. Forever in my arms. With a slight hesitation I've laid myself bare, allowing ure eyes to (glance) over my body and heart. It's a slow and languid take over, a battle I lost willingly. Gradually, you take ur time. Ure Louis and Clarke and my body, mind, heart and soul is your frontier, yours to explore. As you look down on me, i can feel u in me, growing, spreading, stroking and igniting the once cooled and forgotten ashes of my being. We don't know where this is heading, but if u handle this fragile cargo with care I'll gladly go where u lead. Standing back to back and at your side. (In a world so filled with hate we can show that love still prevails.)

No comments:

Post a Comment